International Symposium on Geoinformatics 2017 (ISyG 2017) will be held in Batu on 24 and 25 November 2017. This event will gather scientist around the world to have a talk and share knowledge about the future of living.
The main theme of this year ISyG is Achieving Sustainability through Digital Earth. Through these theme we will gain and combine any great ideas to drive activities that make everything on the earth be in balance. The activity include how to gain the data and information, proccess them, and take actions from them.
To support that main theme, these are some subthemes that may be related (not only):
- Internet of Things (IoT) and GIS
- Geoinformatics for Energy Application
- GIS for Environmental Monitoring & Assessment
- UAV Applications
- Geospatial Data and Gamification
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Water Resources Management
- Emerging Industry Geoinformatics Activities
- Location Based Services
- Data Management and Education
- Sensor Development and Calibration
General-Special Extension Tracks:
- Intelligence Computing
- Embedded System
- Mobile Application
- Information System
The manuscript (full paper) must be in English, and uploaded in pdf format.
For more detail information about important date, please click here
And for more detail information about submission and paper template, please click here